Where Retail, Dining and Entertainment Meet in the City
The Raine Square redevelopment will transform a key city landmark into a major Perth CBD destination. The lifestyle precinct will be unrivalled as a 7 day-a-week retail, dining and entertainment destination.
In 2018, Palace Cinemas will call Raine Square home. The multi-screen cinema complex will offer a vibrant film, arts and entertainment hub.
Raine Square will include new access points for pedestrians to move throughout the precinct with ease and will create a natural route for commuters, shoppers and pedestrians accessing the new bus terminus and train station.
As a consequence of the recently opened $350m Perth Busport and the opening of Yagan Square in late 2017, Raine Square and its immediate surrounds will be active with a hive of CBD office workers, shoppers, tourists and dining and entertainment visitors from greater Perth.
Bounded by William, Wellington, Murray and Queen Streets with commanding street presence. William Street is one of the busiest pedestrian streets in the CBD with an average daily foot fall of over 20,000 people.
- 14,000sqm of retail
- 40 new stores
- Coles only CBD supermarket
- Rebel Sport
- Palace Cinemas – 12 screens
- Restoration of heritage buildings to include flagship retail on Murray Street
- New Dining Precinct with bars, restaurants and casual dining
- Provides enhanced connections to the Murray Street Mall, Yagan Square, the Perth bus and rail hubs and Northbridge
- Approximately 45,000sqm of office space in the precinct, 100% leased to Bankwest
0407 606 933
0402 477 975
DOWNLOAD BROCHURE / PLANS
- Raine Square - Fact Sheet (.pdf)
- Raine Square - Leasing Brochure (Retail) (.pdf)
- Raine Square - Leasing Brochure (F&B) (.pdf)
- The West Advert - Raine Square (.pdf)
- The West Media Article - Raine Square - 11th November 2016 (.pdf)
For more details, please visit the Raine Square website.