Fremantle is currently undergoing its most significant transformation in more than three decades. Major projects that are planned / or have started are set to rejuvenate the city’s heart, while an unprecedented number of residential warehouse conversions, innovative new builds and approvals will see thousands more flock to enjoy Fremantle’s legendary lifestyle.
Now under construction, Liv is the newest mixed-use development in Fremantle comprising of 8 retail tenancies and 166 apartments. Superbly located on Queen Victoria Street, this stunning building will showcase a vibrant and unique retail precinct with opportunities now available for food and beverage, fashion and service retailers.
- Ground floor tenancies range from 55sqm to 273sqm
- Designed to meet specific needs of hospitality, retail and commercial business
- 4m high shopfronts allow for excellent signage and exposure
- Easy access to Liv’s internal courtyard and alfresco seating
- 166 apartments situated above and a further 160 apartments at the newly constructed Heirloom development opposite Liv
- Completion Mid 2018
Queen Victoria Street, Fremantle, WA 6160
0402 477 975
0407 606 933
DOWNLOAD BROCHURE / PLANS