District Outlet Centre Adelaide is an exciting new shopping destination, showcasing a huge range of fashion and homeware brands at affordable prices.
Located at Parafield Airport, this premium development features the following attributes:
- 70 Outlet tenancies totalling over 14,000sqm GFA.
- Tenancies ranging from 59sqm to 691sqm, with an extensive Food and Beverage precinct.
- Main trade area population over 546,000 with apparel expenditure of
- $581 million (source: Macro Plan Dimasi).
- Located on Main North Rd with 900 metres of frontage, and 47,000
- passing cars per day. Close to the corner of Kings Rd with an
- additional 42,000 passing cars per day and 840,000 residents within a 20km radius.
- Adjacent to the largest Bunnings in South Australia.
- Situated in the centre of a growing homemaker precinct with leading
- retailers such as Masters and Officeworks.
- High-quality design by Hames Sharley Architects.
- Opening 2018
Located on Main North Rd, close to the corner of Kings Rd, Parafield, SA
Areas from 60sqm to 700sqm
0407 606 933
0402 477 975
DOWNLOAD BROCHURE / PLANS